I am giving this a shot at doing our own blog. I can't promise I will be good at it or that it will be one of those blogs that you get addicted to reading. But I can promise that I will do my best to keep it up to date with what is going on in our world. As a quick fill in to about us I will give you some background on Schuyler and I.
I have known his brother for a really long time we went to Junior High and High School together but never really knew Schuyler. I also played softball with his sister and it was from softball that I got to know Schuyler. After I got too old to play in the regular league I gave coaching a try and coached with his father. One of the first things I ever said to him was I told him he could call me sister if I could have some of his sunflower seeds (there is more to this story but I wont go into it). When he finally got the chance to ask me out I had to turn him down due to age circumstances (I was only 20 and he asked me to go to a bar) and I already had plans with some friends. But luckily for me he asked me again and it has been fantastic ever since.
We got married March 21, 2009 and we bought our first house February 2009. We have two German Shepards that are our babies and we have two horses. I am a HUGE animal fan so I take the blame on this. We are adjusting well to being married however we are still learning the ours vrs yours, and we are learning that we don't cook well together however we are working on that. We are learning quickly from each other and loving being together everyday now.
I hope that you will find our blog entertaining and that you will post comments to it as you feel free.
Cara Alami Menghilangkan Kumis
2 years ago
I am so excited you started a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch with so many people. I do understand if it takes you a while to blog. ;)
ReplyDelete