We dated for 5 years before we got married, the whole time we dated I stuck to my 'I don't eat meat' plan just like I have since I was in 9th grade. Now that we have been married almost a year I am starting to feel really bad that he has been living off chicken for me. So lately I have been trying to branch out and try to allow some red meat in my kitchen (especially since he does the majority of the cooking). I have even had cravings for Roast, however when I made the roast I think I took one bite and decided that it didn't taste as good as my craving was hoping for so my dogs got the rest of it. :) Now I definitly don't claim to be a carnivore by any means because well, steak still grosses me out and I still pick around hamburger in my food but at least I am attempting it because DANG IT that is what you do when you love someone..... right???
Either way I guess it makes him happy and that is what is most important.
Cara Alami Menghilangkan Kumis
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment