Cravings...
I have not had a hamburger since I was in 9th grade so in about 11 years. And now I think our baby wants me to catch up on ALL that time missed. I fought this craving for quite a while with the thought that I would just up my chicken intake and that should give the baby the protein or whatever it is that it is wanting. That did NOT work. So I gave in. twice. And the first time I made it through half the burger before I gagged and handed it to my brother in law and let him finish it. lol. The second attempt I almost made it through the whole thing but alas... I didn't. Lol. And today... OH today... I had a frozen yogurt. Twist with chocolate and vanilla with Gummy Bears, Fruity Pebbles, Oreos and topped it off with Hot Fudge and Marshmallow cream!!! It was wonderfully delicious... I think I can officially feel like I am pregnant... well in other ways other than the belly that is forming and the sudden fits of sickness, the tightness of more than just my favorite pair of jeans.... and the feeling like I never get enough sleep.
So I wonder... what crazy things did you or do you crave when you are pregnant?
Cara Alami Menghilangkan Kumis
2 years ago
I don't get many cravings, but I do LOVE french fries more than normal and Twix. Other than that I just eat whatever. I have heard that if you crave meat it will be a boy, so maybe.
ReplyDeleteI always crave watermelon and strawberries w/ whip cream. I did with Allie as well. Yum! A new thing I crave is pickles. I never thought I would but I sure love those things ;p
ReplyDeleteI didn't get to many cravings. The thing that happened to me the most is someone would mention a place or I would see a commercial, like for Training Table, and then I would want to eat there the next 3 days. lol Then if someone mentioned Cafe Rio then I would want to eat there the next 3 days. So once anyone mentioned anything, I had to eat there not just once, but a couple days in a row. I wasn't the biggest fan of sea food but I became to love that during my pregnancy. I now love fish, crab and shrimp. I would and could still eat it any time. :) Maybe you will now love hamburger from here on out. lol
ReplyDeletehahaha Celeste that is what I thought! I am going to come out of this liking burgers again! Steak still grosses me out so luckily the child (Julie I am hoping you are right you aren't the first person that has told me that) stays with hamburgers cause I don't think I could bring myself to give into a steak craving. lol. Lets hope he is a good little "boy" and doesn't head down that road... but for all three of you... the frozen yogurt I had yesterday was AMAZING!!! I would suggest it.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I have craved (so far) are red grapes and chocolate shakes from Arby's! :)
ReplyDeleteI liked smoothies. It was more of a method to sooth my tummy rather than a craving. Other than that I didn't get cravings really, but I couldn't eat meat. Just the smell of it made me nauteous. Not that I eat meat much, but smelling it made me sick.
ReplyDelete