I love the Holidays. Fun times filled with family and craziness usually ending in a headache but we love it anyways! I love my family and I love spending time with them. And now that we have Coriena they are so much more fun. This year we had a family wedding right after Thanksgiving so we were lucky to have a very good friend in from Scotland. Coriena took a couple days to warm up to her because of her accent but by the end she loved her just like all of us do. Cristi's wedding was beautiful and I hope was everything she and Curtis had hoped it would be. I am very excited for them!
We also got a new addition to the Brandol family this month. We got a new handsome nephew!!!! And we are soooo excited for the new parents!! (See pictures below)
Now for Christmas.... What a BLAST!!! Coriena got spoiled not only by Santa but by mom and dad and the grandparents. I also got very spoiled. Schuyler got me a new camera and I am soooo excited about the possibilities with this camera. I have already had a load of fun with this and I am sooo excited!!! But when I have a daughter like I have taking pictures of her is always fun. :)
I am so grateful for my family and friends. Not only around the holidays but all year round. I am truely blessed for the love that we have surrounding us.
Here are some updated shots for you....:)
Sitting on Santa's lap... (didn't go over well)

Opening up her Christmas pj's
Walking out to see what Santa brought her!!!
Opening gifts
Our adorable nephew!!
I had so much fun taking a little photoshoot of him. He is soo cute!!!
I have many many more pictures I could put up but without taking too much space I figure I will keep it short(er)
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a Very safe and Happy New Year!!!
So cute!
ReplyDelete