This is our backyard...
Our dogs... Well they love the snow. 
This is Keeta she comes in at around 65 pounds give or take a day and is our princess . She is active, playful and loves to make it hard to get a really great picture of her... She also likes to chase snowballs... one day I will get a picture of this.. It is quite entertaining. 
This is Panzer, he weighs in at about 119 pounds. He loves to poze for pictures. He is a HUGE cuddler and if given the chance will lick your face off. He is our favorite big boy. He also likes to chase snowballs.. one day I am hoping that I can teach them to throw snowballs at each other and then catch that on film. Stay tuned for that.

They really are playing in this picture... aren't they pretty!!
We also have a visitor at our house...
This is Fancy.. She is my sister Saundras horse..
The dogs also enjoy barking at her through the fence and in Panzers case he trys to stalk her.. it is also pretty entertaining.

Anyways- to the point of this blog.
Saturday night was a perfect Christmas night at our house.
We put up the tree. Played with the babies.
And sat on the couch listening to Christmas Carols and watched the snow fall.
Does it get better than that...






That is so much fun! It's exciting to have all your "firsts" together. You just have to remember to make every year special and not let the fire die :) There are way too many people that do that. I can't tell you how many people tell me 'Oh you're still in the newly wed stage'. Yes you learn and grow together but you can't let the fire die between you because then life is dull and boring, right? We miss you! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey- this is great! I like being able to see your home and babies. How nice that you have room for your horses. When I figure out how, I'll send you an invite to my and Emmy's blog.
ReplyDelete