Brandol Bunch has expanded!

Established March 2009. Expanded October 2010 with a happy beautiful little girl!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Picture Perfect

I am sitting here at home alone while Schuyler got called back to work and I thought that I would add a post! Holiday was fantastic. Schuylers family always has a dinner on Christmas Eve and I would put what it is called but I have no idea how to spell it so we will just call it our annual Italian Pre Christmas dinner. :) Schuylers brother makes it and I am told that he does a fantastic job at it! As I am an incredibly picky eater I haven't tried it so I enjoy Loni's lasagna which is really really good too. But it is always a great time to get together with the family! Then we came home watched what we could of a movie until we both zonked out on the couch and decided it was time for us to go to bed. We slept in for a pretty good amount of time and when we woke up Schuyler surprised me with sending me on a scavenger hunt around the house and the property to find my presents. Well when I say property he sent me out to the barn and the whole time I was hoping that he wouldn't make me go all the way to the loft of the barn because it kinda creeps me out up there. But thankfully he didn't I just had to climb the ladder. And at the end of it he gave me my big present... a sewing machine!!! I was so excited because that is what I asked for and now I learn how to sew! My mom has the same one so she and I are going to learn together. I so far have made two blankets an apron and I have played around with a lot of things. I still am not very good but I am learning. Then after I opened my sewing machine it was his turn to open gifts. I got him some stuff from Nascar for his favorite driver and got him a new watch that he has been wanting. Then we got ready for the day and we went over to my parents house for presents and then we came home again. Later we went to his parents for our first dinner and presents and then to my parents for our second dinner. It was a great day with the family but we were exhausted at the end of the day. It is always so great to see all the kids opening there presents it adds so much excitement to the day.

New Years was also really great we stayed home together and went to bed early. I know, does that make us sound old?? It was great. I wouldn't change it at all. We also went to RC Willey on Saturday and got recliners.. yup... we have matching recliners and we LOVE them. And extra perk because we got rid of them that meant that we got rid of the ugly brown couch that I hated. So nice... Anyways sorry I don't have any pictures to add on here but our camera battery died so you will just have to deal with out those... I even made some New Year resolutions that I think they are really good ones. I plan on learning to cook for Schuyler and doing it more often and learning to sew. (which will help now that I have a sewing machine) So far I have made some really yummy enchiladas and some yummy lasagna and I love that I have picked such rewarding resolutions. I will keep you updated on how they go!!!

All in all it was a picture perfect holiday.
I hope all of you had a great holiday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment