Brandol Bunch has expanded!

Established March 2009. Expanded October 2010 with a happy beautiful little girl!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Announcing!!

I am a little late posting this but in case you haven't heard or haven't noticed the things that I have taken the time to change...



WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!



I am 20 weeks along today and she is perfectly healthy and growing right on schedule for the Oct. 5 due date. She is going to be a swimmer just like her daddy and kicks like crazy.



I wanted to post one of the pictures from the ultrasound which is the real reason why I haven't posted this yet... but obviously.. I didn't get around to that.



We couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

  1. OCT. 5 IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY!!! Believe me, I should know! ;) I'm so happy for you; I can't wait to find out what our peanut is. We get to find out on June 8th!

    ReplyDelete