Brandol Bunch has expanded!

Established March 2009. Expanded October 2010 with a happy beautiful little girl!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

'And I thought I loved you then'

Lately I have been thinking a lot about the song that Schuyler and I danced to at our wedding. A lot of people may not know that I had no idea what song we were dancing too before the music started playing. I let Schuyler pick, and it is one of my favorite things about the wedding. Second only to the fact that I got to marry the love of my life. Schuyler picked 'Then' by Brad Paisley. Which is perfect....

We are coming up on 6 years of being together in July and it amazes me how much we have grown together and how much more I am in love with him then I was back then. I have learned so much about myself by just being with him. Today we put together the shelving for our babies room, that Schuyler built. I am so happy that I have a husband that can fix things and build things for our baby. Right now the babies room makes me feel like I might have my first ever anxiety attack but I know with him I will be ok.

It has been a hard pregnancy for me. I am 5 months along and I am still throwing up. It has calmed down a lot but it is still there lingering in the background waiting to poke its ugly head in at me. And when it does Schuyler is there. Getting me a wet rag to cool my face down, a ponytail holder to get my hair back, or to just sit there next to me rubbing my back until it passes. And then after that when I go and collapse in bed until my energy decides to pop its lovely head back in he is patient and waits for me. I know there are a lot of things that I need to work on to be a better wife to him. But I flat out couldn't ask for a better husband.

As I said earlier. "Our song" fits my feelings perfectly. How much I thought I loved him 6 years ago is nothing compared to how much I love him now and I know in 6 more years or in 4 more months I know how I feel right now will be nothing compared to how much I will love him then.

1 comment: