Established March 2009. Expanded October 2010 with a happy beautiful little girl!
Friday, October 15, 2010
She has arrived!!!
Coriena Joy Brandol arrived October 12, 2010 at 9:43 pm weighing in at 8 lbs 13 oz and is 20.5 inches long. It was a very long day and Schuyler and I are so happy to have her here.
she is such a cutie, congratulations again. If you need anything let me know. and when you are ready to have visitors we would love to come and have a real life peek. Let me know!!
She is beautiful!! I am so happy for you and Schuyler. You will be such great parents. Patrick and I look forward to watching Coriena grow up. It goes by way to fast so enjoy every minute of it!! :)
We started dating in July 2004 and tied the knot in March 2009. We just welcomed our first baby girl into the world. And she is beautiful and we love her so much! We have two dogs, two horses and we are loving life.
she is such a cutie, congratulations again. If you need anything let me know. and when you are ready to have visitors we would love to come and have a real life peek. Let me know!!
ReplyDeleteConratulations Lindsey and Schuyler! She is beautiful! I'm happy to hear all went well. Again congrats! I'm so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She's really cute. I'm really happy for you!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!! I am so happy for you and Schuyler. You will be such great parents. Patrick and I look forward to watching Coriena grow up. It goes by way to fast so enjoy every minute of it!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, she is such a beautiful daughter. Where is the name from? I think it is very pretty.
ReplyDelete