The due date is two days away...and I am still pregnant. We are very ready for her to arrive, we can't wait to hold her and to kiss her.
But, since I am still pregnant Schuyler and I spent the day together today. Just the two of us. It was wonderful. We were originally planning on just taking our annual drive through the canyons to look at the fall colors. It is one of our favorite things to do together every year and since we don't know if we will be able to do it next week we thought we had better do it today. However, on our way up to East Canyon we drove by the zoo... and since we haven't been able to go there this year and it wasn't that busy. We decided to stop there. So Schuyler and I enjoyed a nice day at the zoo together, we throughly enjoyed watching the baby elephant play in the mud and just spending some time together. After we were done at the zoo we did take our ride through the canyon. And it was great other than I got sick towards the end of the canyon and had to have Schuyler pull over so I could throw up on the side of the road. After 9 months of me throwing up this isn't something we have really stressed over, it just sucks that it had to happen on our day together.
As much as we both enjoyed spending the day together we are both very ready for our little Coriena Joy to get here.
Cara Alami Menghilangkan Kumis
2 years ago
hope she comes soon, I can;t wait to see her, hope all goes well when she gets here, let me know.
ReplyDeleteHang in there Lindsey, she'll be here soon! I too can't wait to see her!
ReplyDelete