We are down to just over 2 weeks until the due date. And this still feels like I am living in a dream. I look at myself and I have a hard time believing that that is really me looking back. I feel like when I was little and you would put a pillow under your shirt to "picture" what you would look like pregnant, and really I am going to have my nice flat belly back again in a minute. However, this time... getting a flat belly might take me some more time than it used too.
My cousin had put some really good advice on her blog once that I keep focused on. She had a bunch of suggestions of what to do before going into labor like getting a cute new haircut and stuff like that... while I wont be getting a new haircut, as much as I need one, one thing she said did stick out to me. She said to remember it took 9 months to get the belly and to give it 9 months to get back to "normal". That isn't the exact way she put it but that says what it is supposed too. That is my goal. Other than I want to get back to what I weighed before + a couple more pounds down. That should get me in shape by June next year.
But first things first... this little one needs to get here. Which is another thing that is hard for me to believe... they are really going to send us home with this tiny little baby??? What are we going to do?? Guess we will figure it out!!
Hope everyone is doing good!
Cara Alami Menghilangkan Kumis
2 years ago
good luck, good luck. Can't wait to see her!!! Also if you need a work out buddy you know who to call. 5:00 a.m. may be early, but it really is a great time of the day! ;)
ReplyDeletebest of luck, Lindsey! You'll do great- can't wait to see pictures of the little one!
ReplyDelete